SLIDE into 2020 10 Pounds Lighter!
Sign up by SUNDAY!
I’m putting together a brand-new program starting November 11th. I need 7 busy friends who want to slide into 2020 10 pounds lighter. It’s a remote program, so you can join from anywhere in the world. I’m looking for 7 to test it out at a HUGE DISCOUNT (77%), help me work out the kinks, and get amazing results that I can use as a case study.
Fit for Freelance Online Personal Training
Imagine your perfect low-stress work day:
- wake up with bright eyes at a reasonable hour
- start when you want (no procrastination!)
- have clarity and focus while you work, with few mistakes
- feel good escaping your desk when you said you would
- spend precious time with family or friends
- enjoy most aspects of your business
- save for that epic trip you've been planning
You work hard taking your business to the next level. But if you're "too busy" to think about health, your health is keeping you from your best work...
If you're a freelancer, consultant, online entrepreneur, service professional, or small business owner, you know the quality and rate of your work are key to your business success.
When freelancing and personal training while working full-time, I learned the procrastination and loss of focus that come from poor exercise, nutrition, and self-care habits. However, I also learned how a custom wellness plan gets you on track to feel great and work better while you build the lifestyle you want.
Medical costs are higher than ever. What's worse, costs from lost productivity on the job are higher- accounting for 18-60% of all costs for the top 10 physical health conditions. Medical Cost Trend, Health Cost Estimates
As a busy entrepreneur, you’d rather not lose time and money being unable to work on important projects. I teach you how to stay healthy so you don’t miss work from sickness or exhaustion.
Hidden benefits of online personal training with Fit for Freelance:
Increase Work Productivity
Stop stressing! Focus better and do more in less time. Get through your work sooner so you can fit more into your day- work or play
Whether you love your work, work for what you love, or both, the energy from exercise and improved nutrition keep your important things from feeling like chores
Thrive in your business and personal goals as you build positive habits to accomplish what you once thought impossible
You already know you should take better care of yourself, but following through has been a different story
Exercise! Nutrition! Right. I'm on it.
But where do I start?
Whether you've never thought about exercise or tried a thousand times, it's OK; you're normal.
Maybe you've had a New Year's resolution, joined the gym, or started exercise at home. Looked up a few workouts, bought some new clothes, maybe even gotten on a few machines.
If you were extra committed, you tried one of those fad diets or an intro session with that trainer at the gym, figuring they would help you lose at least a couple pounds.
But even with such good intentions, most people quit and fall short of their production potential.
Why entrepreneurs quit exercising:
Without a step-by-step, custom workout program, most get lost.
They get stuck guessing what frequency, exercises, sets, and repetition ranges match their goals, and it never seems to fit their schedule.
Why skipping exercise is bad for your business:
Less blood flow to brain- decreased focus and creativity
It takes more time and effort to start, stay locked in, and produce mistake-free work
Long work days= low hourly rate. You're tired when you finish, with no energy to enjoy your family, friends, or hobbies. You didn't get into freelancing for a worse quality of life, did you?
Bonus NOPE: more cortisol- the hormone at high levels associated with anxiety, depression, weight gain, and heart disease
*The immediate effects of better choices make good habits stick! In fact, research shows you'll exercise more when focused on improving daily quality of life instead of "health" and "healthy aging." Rebranding Exercise
It gets worse. Low exercise is a risk for over 35 chronic health conditions, including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, pain, constipation, arthritis, cognitive dysfunction...
Medication costs money. Plus doctor's appointments, sick days, and not being able to concentrate.
Maybe you'll cross those bridges when you get to them.
But time spent off work, "absenteeism," and unproductive time at work, "presenteeism," are huge problems for businesses:
The CDC says productivity losses linked to absenteeism costs employers $1,685 per employee per year. Promoting safe and healthy work practices boosts profitability and productivity among employers of all sizes. Worker Illness Costs
Presenteeism is even worse, with costs ranging from $555-$5,750 per employee per year.
Presenteeism Costs in 28 Studies
As your business owner, you absorb all of your health-related productivity costs.
Not paying attention is like sending payments back to your clients
Fit for Freelance Presents:
Why Online Personal Training?
- Customized, printable workout programs delivered to any device
- Flexibility to do workouts at times that fit your schedule- no need to coordinate
- Hundreds of professional in-app exercise instruction videos
- Track, see, and celebrate your progress with charts and achievement badges
Why Coach Reggie Wilson?
- Public health nutrition educator, worksite wellness consultant, and certified personal trainer who coaches the mindset that gets clients results
- Empathy and experience to make smart adjustments for your needs
- Freelance medical education writer simplifies the what, why, and how of medical science and research for clients, and understands the challenges of freelancing
- ACE Orthopedic Exercise Specialist training in corrective exercises for posture and back, shoulder, and knee injuries
- Master of Science degree in Medical Sciences
- Certificate as a Worksite Wellness Program Manager from National Wellness Institute
- Graduate Certificate in Positive Behavior Support- intervention coaching to replace challenging behaviors with positive ones
- 2x marathoner with international rugby experience
Get the coaching to take your business to the next level!
Online Personal Training with Fit for Freelance
Enjoy your workdays
Improve your business
Yes, you can live the entrepreneur life of your dreams!
Health is key to your productivity and work/life balance
Commit to your business, goals, the people you care about, and yourself by starting today
Join Fit for Freelance Online Personal Training Today!
sPECIAL END-OF-DECADE oFFER!
(5 Spots Left!)
77% OFF REGULAR RATES!
Coaching and custom programs for less stress and more productivity
197 For the rest of the DECADE!
(Save $695 with this deal)
Looking for more frequent or exclusive guidance, in-person consults, remote employer offerings, or something more? Fill out the application to design executive coaching.
"How do I know this is what I need, right now?"
(I get it. I once spent 45 minutes comparing irons in the laundry section)
Here's Your Sign:
Your people need you to be your best. You:
- feel like you're not showing up for your family and friends after slogging through tough work days
- or your clients waste time with careless errors in your work
You need you to be your best. You:
- want to come alive pouring your soul into your work
- strive for excellence, seeking every advantage to provide the best service (and value! $$) for your customers
- actually feel the sluggishness when you start your work day. It feels a bit too much like working that old salaried position...
- sense something's keeping you from feeling satisfied. Freelancing is hard work, but it should be fun too, right?
You're gaining weight. It's sneaky at first- your pants fit a little tighter, the scale counts higher, you buy new pants, your doctor passive-aggressively says you could lose some weight, a kid calls you fat, someone asks when your baby's due...
It's easy to put this off as "just a little cushion," but it's not going to stop automatically. Your daily choices are major factors in your weight and health.
- How will you stop or reverse this weight gain?
You're reading this page. None of this is a mistake. You know you need to make a change and you're searching for a solution. You know you're moments away from taking the next step to the best productivity and health of your career. I've spent many late nights and long months developing Fit for Freelance because I know it's a service you need. Yes, you. I'm committed, are you?
The time to act is now.
Establishing new habits is hard enough; it's plain difficult without guidance and accountability. Can you afford to wait any longer?
77% OFF REGULAR RATES!
Coaching and custom programs for less stress and more productivity
$197for the rest of the DECADE!
(Save $695 with this deal)
30-Day Any Reason Money Back Guarantee
You're fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- if you don't enjoy this offer and its benefits over the next 30 days, just let me know and I'll send you a prompt refund.
I'm committed to empowering your achievement so you can enjoy what you love most in work and life
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Do I have to be an entrepreneur?
No. I customize training and wellness programs for anyone who wants to use their health to improve their productivity & enjoyment.
Online personal training is ideal for anyone who needs a flexible training schedule- parents, healthcare professionals, attorneys, designers, real estate agents, public safety professionals, accountants, researchers, students, independent consultants, artists, stylists, etc.
Do I need a gym membership or equipment?
Nope. While weight training has tremendous benefits, we can design a great workout without any equipment
What are the benefits?
- Feel great while you work
- Lower health risks and health care costs
- Flexibility to train on your schedule
- App that makes it easy to track daily progress
- Coach who makes a career out of personal training, studying and teaching medical science, public health, and freelance medical writing
Do you have more training options?
We can design executive coaching if you're interested in more frequent or exclusive guidance, or in-person consulting.
How do coaching calls work?
We schedule a time for me to call you via Zoom, Skype, or phone. Coaching calls focus on how we can improve your workouts, wellness, and business, and are 30 minutes long.
Will you give me a diet?
No. I give you nutrition education to help you understand which foods support better work and workouts, and an app to track what you eat. I also coach you on the patterns and emotions that affect your food choices
Coming soon: online nutrition small groups!
How many times per week will I work out?
We create the details of your program based on our program design call and your schedule
When will I start seeing results?
You'll likely feel more energetic, confident, and productive within the first few workouts!
The app will help you track improvements in exercise abilities, and over time, you'll see changes in your body, further boosting your confidence, productivity, and enjoyment
Can I work with you if I have a medical condition?
I will train most people who have approval from their health care provider
How do we start?
2. I schedule a call with you to learn about you, your business, and your goals to see if we're a good fit
3. We write a plan that fits your schedule
4. You get the app that makes it easy to track your workout program and progress
5. We adjust as necessary
6. You get results, feel great, and work better!